Tags: form 4

NFA paperwork: Form 4

by Erik  

If you are pursuing a suppressor or machine gun as a civilian you will need to complete a Form 4.  In additional, you will need to send a check for $200 made payable to the BATFE.  Certain sections of the form will be required or omitted depending on which method you h… more »

Buying NFA items out of state

by Erik  

Depending on your location, the amount of Class 3 dealers may be limited. The closest one to me is almost 40 minutes away! That being said, some people prefer to buy their NFA items online. If the dealer you buy from is out of state, it must be trans… more »